Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How do I get a replacement degree / diploma?

To obtain a reprint of your degree parchment, you will need to fill out the online Application for Parchment Reprint request form. Please note that there is a $100 charge for each parchment.

Reprints are printed once a month. Your original parchment must be returned as specified on the form, unless your original parchment has been lost.

If the original parchment must be returned before the request is processed, please deliver it to:

Convocation and Ceremonies Office
1-27 South Academic Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2G7

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.