Closest match to your question:
How do I update my consent for electronic delivery of T4As?
If you have received a scholarship, award, or bursary from the Office of the Registrar (Student Financial Support), you will receive a T4A tax form from the Office of the Registrar. To comply with Canada Revenue Agency requirements, you must provide consent to receive your T4As electronically.
There are several ways to provide consent for electronic delivery of your T4A:
- Update your consent status yourself in Bear Tracks.
- Sign into your Bear Tracks account.
- Navigate to the “Financials” section.
- Click on “T4A Tax Form”.
- Select “yes”.
- Click “submit” to consent.
- Call Student Connect (780.492.3113) and speak with an advisor who can update your consent status for you.
- Visit us in person on the main floor of the Administration Building to have an advisor update your consent status for you.
Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?
Contact Student Connect using our online form.