Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How do I use the Secondary Medicine Application?

You must complete two separate applications when applying to the MD program.

  1. Undergraduate Application for Admission. Questions about this application can be directed to the Office of the Registrar through the Student Connect contact form or 780-492-3113.
  2. Secondary Medicine Application. Questions about this application can be directed to the Faculty of Medicine at 780-492-9524 or 780-492-6769, or email

For more information about applying to the MD program, please take a look at the Application Process page on the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry's website.

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.