Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How will taking a co-op program affect my scholarship funding?

If you are taking a co-op program as part of your undergraduate degree at the University of Alberta, thereby extending your length of study beyound 48 months, you will not receive funding for the term(s) you are earning money through your co-op program. You will receive funding again once you return to full-tim classes at the University of Alberta.

When you are accepted into a co-op program, please notify Student Connect with your schedule and the university will create an appropriate payment schedule.

Please contact Student Connect for further information on how your scholarships may be affected by taking a co-op program.

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.