Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How do I get a copy of my admission letter?

If you received your admission letter from the Office of the Registrar, you can view and print your letter in Bear Tracks, under “Official Correspondence.” The admission letters in Bear Tracks are official documents, both when viewed electronically and when printed. Note that the Office of the Registrar no longer prints or mails copies of admission letters.

If you received your admission offer directly from your faculty, you will need to contact your faculty to request a copy.

If you are an international student and you are required to show documents that prove your status or study term as a student, your admission offer letter may not be sufficient. Instead, you may wish to request a Verification of Enrolment from the Office of the Registrar. 

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.