Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How do I get my T2202A?

You can locate your Tuition and Enrolment Certificate (T2202A) in Bear Tracks. To access T2202A certificates in Bear Tracks, select "T2202A Tax Form" under the "Financials" on the menu on the left and select the desired tax year. Please note, computers require Adobe Reader to open and print T2202A certificates.

The T2202A tax form is issued for income tax purposes to all students who paid eligible tuition and eligible fees. T2202A certificates will be available by the end of February of each year.

Visit Canadian Tax Forms and Receipts for more detailed information.

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.