Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How do I submit updated courses and marks?

Please note that the deadline has passed to submit updated courses and marks for Fall 2016 admission. We will now require your final, official high school transcripts to make an admission decision. Learn more about Transcripts »

You can submit updated courses and marks the same way that you originally submitted your application.

If you applied online, go to the application start page, click on “Update courses,” and follow the prompts.

If you applied using the paper application, you’ll need to email us a list of your course updates.

Please select “High School Courses and Marks Update” as your subject.

For more information please visit Submit Updates.

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.