Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How do I get my student loan Confirmation of Enrollment form filled out?

If you are a full time student who has Canada Student Loans, and you are not applying for new funding, you may keep your existing loans in interest-free status by requesting electronic confirmations of enrollment through the National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC) website:

  1. Visit
  2. Select NSLSC Online Services
  3. Log in or create an account
  4. Select Confirm Your Enrollment
  5. Complete the required sections

If you need to provide a paper confirmation of enrollment because either you are a part-time student, have no Canada Student Loan debt (only provincial debt), or are funded by a province that requires a separate form, please contact Student Connect.

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.