Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How do I submit my documents?

All official transcripts must be submitted directly to the Office of the Registrar from the issuing institution or authority. Visit Outstanding Items for more information on how to send your required documents.

If your documents need to be sent by mail, please arrange to have your documents to the Office of the Registrar at the following address:

Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Please note that this is the full and correct mailing address. University addresses on North Campus typically do not include street names or numbers.

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »

NOTE: On Wednesday, July 25, Student Connect phone lines and in-person services will only be available from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.