Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How do I get my grades?

Your unofficial final course grades will be available in Bear Tracks after the teaching department has approved your grades. From the menu on the left select “Academics,” then “My Academics,” then “Grades.”

Your Statements of Results includes your term GPA and any academic standing comments assigned by your faculty, and will become available once your faculty has reviewed and approved your academic standing. You can view your Statement of Results in Bear Tracks.  From the menu on the left select “Academics” then “My Academics” and then select “Statement of Results.” You will receive a notification via email at your UAlberta email address when your faculty has approved your grades and your Statement of Results is available.

For more information about grades, please refer to the University of Alberta Calendar or Grading Results and Statements.

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.