Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How do I get a copy of my transcript?

Online Request for Pickup

Fill out the online form and pick up your transcripts at Student Connect the following business day. Go to form»

In-Person at Student Connect
  1. You can have your Official Transcripts printed for you in-person at Student Connect in the Office of the Registrar. You will need to bring your ONECard or valid government-issued photo ID. Most in-person requests can be processed immediately. If you attended the University of Alberta before May 1983, it may take up to five business days to process your request.
  2. Students will be directed to fill out their Transcript Request Form online and pay via debit or credit. Making a request in person is only required if you want to get your transcripts printed on the spot. If you wish to send your transcripts via mail or courier, these requests and payment (if required) can now be made online.


How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.