Closest match to your question:
How do I get an exam deferral?
If you have missed a final exam because of incapacitating illness, severe domestic affliction or other compelling reason (including religious conviction), you may apply for a deferred exam.
Note: Deferred examinations are for final exams only. For midterms or missed course work, students should speak to their instructor. See the University Calendar for more details.
There are no fees associated with applying for or writing a deferred final exam.
For information regarding deferred final exam eligibility see the University Calendar. Section includes information on:
- Acceptable absences
- Application guidelines and required supporting documentation
- Application approval process
Requests for deferred final exams must be submitted to your Faculty. Approval is at the Faculty’s discretion.
If your application is approved, see the University Calendar for details on writing deferred final exams. This section includes information on:
- Guidelines and timelines for writing a deferred exam
- Student responsibilities during the deferred exam process
- What to do in cases of conflicting deferred exams
- What to do in cases of a missed deferred exam
Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?
Contact Student Connect using our online form.