Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How do I correct an error in the Academic History section of my application?

If you have submitted inaccurate or incomplete information in the Academic History section of your application for admission, such as the name of a previously attended institution, you must notify Student Connect immediately in writing.

Please send us a signed letter with the following information:

  • Your full name
  • Your student ID number
  • The correct and complete information to be included (i.e. the full name of the institution, dates of attendance, and the language of instruction)
  • If the institution to be added is an ApplyAlberta institution, a statement authorizing the University of Alberta to request transcripts on your behalf
  • Your signature

You can submit your letter via email, regular mail, fax, or in person at Student ConnectContact us »

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.