Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How do I apply for graduation?

To receive your degree, you must apply for graduation in Bear Tracks, regardless of whether you plan to attend the convocation ceremony.

To apply for your Degree:

  1. Log into Bear Tracks and select Academics, then Graduation.
  2. On the “Apply for Graduation” page, select your Academic Program.
  3. Select your completion term (i.e. the term in which you completed or will complete your program requirements).
  4. Confirm your academic program and completion term.
  5. Submit your application for graduation.

For more information about deadlines, visit our Preparing for Convocation webpage.

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.