Closest match to your question:
How do I apply for graduation?
To receive your degree, you must apply for graduation in Bear Tracks, regardless of whether you plan to attend the convocation ceremony.
To apply for your Degree:
- Log into Bear Tracks and select Academics, then Graduation.
- On the “Apply for Graduation” page, select your Academic Program.
- Select your completion term (i.e. the term in which you completed or will complete your program requirements).
- Confirm your academic program and completion term.
- Submit your application for graduation.
For more information about deadlines, visit our Preparing for Convocation webpage.
Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?
Contact Student Connect using our online form.