Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

Does the U of A accept third-party evaluations for admission?

The U of A does not accept third-party evaluations, such as International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS), NIAD, or WES. 

Once you have submitted your application for admission, along with any other documents requested on your Bear Tracks To Do list, our admissions advisors will complete the evaluation for admission. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to complete a preliminary evaluation of transcripts.

For more information on the types of documents you will need to send with your application for admission, and how to send them, please visit Transcripts and Documents

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.