Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How do I update my consent for electronic delivery of T4As?

If you have received a scholarship, award, or bursary from the Office of the Registrar (Student Financial Support), you will receive a T4A tax form from the Office of the Registrar. To comply with Canada Revenue Agency requirements, you must provide consent to receive your T4As electronically.

There are several ways to provide consent for electronic delivery of your T4A:

  • Update your consent status yourself in Bear Tracks.
    1. Sign into your Bear Tracks account.
    2. Navigate to the “Financials” section.
    3. Click on “T4A Tax Form”. 
    4. Select “yes”.
    5. Click “submit” to consent.
  • Call Student Connect (780.492.3113) and speak with an advisor who can update your consent status for you.
  • Visit us in person on the main floor of the Administration Building to have an advisor update your consent status for you.

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.