Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How do I check my degree/graduation status?

To check your graduation status and update your graduation information, log in to Bear Tracks and  select Academics > Graduation.

Here, you can view the details that will be printed on your parchment, update your hometown for the Convocation program, update your attendance for the Convocation ceremony, and reserve your cap and gown. 

If the name displayed in the Parchment Name field is incorrect, you must submit a Change of Name form and supporting documentation to the Office of the Registrar (changing your Preferred name on Bear Tracks will not change your Parchment Name). 

More info »

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.