Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

Where can I find a tutor?

Tutoring services are offered by several departments on campus. Depending on what type of tutoring you are looking for, you may be able to find a tutor through one of the following resources:

  • Some faculties and departments have tutoring programs and drop-in help sessions.; check with your faculty/department for details.
  • The Students’ Union runs a tutor registry, which you can search by subject. 
  • Some student groups and clubs offer tutoring (e.g. the Accounting Club offers tutoring in accounting). Search student groups and clubs on BearsDen
  • The Centre for Writers offers writing support.
  • Lister Hall has a Peer Tutor Program for students who live in Residence.

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.