Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

What do I do if I have problems with the online application for admission?

If you are experiencing errors with the online application, please take note of your application number and the email you used to begin the application and contact Student Connect. They will escalate your inquiries to our Online Application Unit so that they can take a look into the situation.

To complete the Application for Admission:

  1. Fill out the Application for Admission PDF (note: this form is a fillable PDF)
  2. Upload an electronic copy of the Application for Admission PDF to the online Application for Admission.
  3. Submit your payment online via debit or credit

For assistance with ApplyAlberta, please visit the ApplyAlberta FAQs or contact the ApplyAlberta HelpDesk.


How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.