Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

What are the admission requirements if I am studying GCE curriculum?

Admission requirements for international curricula at the University of Alberta vary by faculty and program. To browse through a list of program-specific requirements for international curricula, and for details about subjects you must present at AS or A levels for GCE (or British-based) curriculum visit Undergraduate Program Subject Requirements.

Each direct entry program specifies the number and or type of subjects that applicants studying the British Curriculum must present for admission. For example, a program that details "GCE AS or A level - two subjects required: Math; Chemistry", means you must present Math and Chemistry at the AS or A level; wheres the three remainder subjects can be presented at either the O, AS or A level.

For more information, visit GCE British Curriculum requirements.

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.