Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

What do I do if I don’t have a CCID?

If you have never attended the University of Alberta you will not have a Campus Computing ID (CCID) and password until you submit your Application for Admission.

If you are currently attending the University of Alberta, you are not expected to log in to the Application for Admission with a CCID. You can enter the application as a new student, and be sure to indicate that you attended University of Alberta in the Academic History section.

A CCID is issued to all students who have submitted an application to the University of Alberta. You will receive your CCID and password via email within 48 hours of submitting your application. If you have not received or have forgotten your CCID and password please contact Student Connect to have it reset.

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.