Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How do I get my form filled out?

Student Connect can assist you with most forms related to undergraduate records, registration, and proof of enrolment, including those required for financial support.

For assistance with processing your forms, bring your form(s) to Student Connect, along with your ONEcard or government-issued photo ID. 

If you are not able to come to Student Connect in person, you can fax or mail us your form. When faxing/mailing, please ensure you have completed any relevant sections of the form in advance, including all required signatures. Also be sure to include your student ID number in your fax/email, as well as any necessary instructions. Incomplete forms will not be processed, and will be returned to your home address as listed in Bear Tracks.

The Office of the Registrar will then send your completed form to its destination by regular mail. Please ensure you allow enough time for your form to be processed and received on time. (In some cases, we can fax your form, but only if no extraneous documentation is required, and a fax number is provided.)

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.