Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How do I change my Campus Computing ID (CCID) and password?

You should receive your Campus Computing ID (CCID) and password via email within 48 hours of submitting your Undergraduate Application for Admission, Readmission or Internal Transfer.

If you have not yet received your CCID and password or have forgotten it, please contact Student Connect by phone during regular office hours to have it reset. Please be prepared to provide your full name, date of birth, student ID number, and other identifying information. Once we have asked you a set of questions to verify your identity, you will be issued a temporary password. This password is only valid temporarily for the purpose of changing to your new password; it will not grant access to services such as email, Bear Tracks, University Wireless Service (UWS), or computing labs.

If you cannot reach Student Connect, please contact the Information Services and Technology (IST) Helpdesk for assistance.

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.