Ask Student Connect

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Simply enter your question below and click "Ask."

Closest match to your question:

How do I submit my IELTS test scores?

The following methods are acceptable for submission of your International English Language Testing System (IELTS) result to the University of Alberta:

  • Scan and email your hard copy test score using the Student Connect Contact Form. Please choose "International Admissions" from the subject drop-down menu, enter your first and last name in the "Name" field, and your University of Alberta email address in the "Email" field. Please also remember to include your seven-digit Student ID number in your message.
  • Email us your TRF (Test Report Form) number using the Student Connect Contact Form. The TRF number is a combination of letters and numbers located on the bottom right-hand corner of your hard copy test score. If you need assistance locating this, please contact your test centre.

Mail your hard copy test score to the Office of the Registrar. Please include your seven-digit Student ID number on a cover letter with your score.

How helpful was this answer?

Still haven't found the answer you're looking for?

Contact Student Connect using our online form.

Student Connect

Student Connect provides services from the Office of the Registrar to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Services are provided online, by phone, and in person.
Learn more »


Email: Contact Form »
Phone: 780.492.3113
Toll-Free: 1.855.492.3113
Fax: 780.492.7172

If you need your CCID password reset, please call or visit us as we will need to verify your identity over the phone or in person.

Mailing Address:
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2M7

Office Hours (MST):
Monday - Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Closed for all Canadian public holidays and other university closures.